It is the policy of the Board of Trustees that requirements for graduation shall conform to units of instruction approved by the Illinois Community College Board. The College will publish requirements and guidelines consistent with this Policy.
General Graduation Requirements
- Successful completion of all degree requirements.
- Achievement of a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 or higher for all credit earned at Shawnee Community College.
- Earn a minimum of fifteen (15) semester hours at Shawnee Community College for an associate degree.
- Make application for graduation by the published deadline using the form found online or in the Registrar’s office.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.