FALL 2023 – SPRING 2024
Month Date Time October Friday 10/27/2023 9:00 AM November Friday 11/3/2023 9:00 AM Friday 11/17/2023 9:00 AM December Friday 12/1/2023 9:00 AM Friday 12/8/2023 9:00 AM January Wednesday 1/10/2024 TBD Thursday 1/11/2024 TBD Wednesday 1/17/2024 TBD Thursday 1/18/2024 TBD Friday 1/19/2024 TBD Friday1/26/2024 TBD February Wednesday 2/7/2024 TBD Thursday 2/8/2024 TBD Friday 2/16/2024 TBD Wednesday 2/21/2024 TBD Thursday 2/22/2024 TBD March Friday 3/1/2024 TBD Monday 3/11/2024 TBD Wednesday 3/13/2024 TBD Thursday 3/14/2024 TBD Friday 3/15/2024 TBD Monday 3/18/2024 TBD Wednesday 3/20/2024 TBD Thursday 3/21/0204 TBD Friday 3/22/2024 TBD Monday 3/25/2024 TBD Wednesday 3/27/2024 TBD Thursday 3/28/2024 TBD
- The $75.00 test fee is to be paid to the Shawnee Community College Bursar prior to taking the exam. Test fees are nonrefundable.
- A copy of your receipt & one form of photo ID MUST be provided to the Test Administrator on the test date.
- Applicants have the opportunity to take the TEAS two (2) times per ranking period.
- Applicants must wait at least 14 days before retesting.
- Your highest score will be used for ranking purposes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- A cell phone or any other wireless communication device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the Testing Center.
- Applicants are expected to have created an ATI account and know their login credentials before the day of their appointment.
- ATI Account: Select ShawneeCC TEAS PN or ShawneeCC TEAS ADN for your “institution.”
- SICCM candidates will choose ShawneeCC TEAS PN
- Applicants who qualify for testing accommodations must meet with Accessibility and Resource Services at least 3 weeks prior to registering for the TEAS.