ULLIN, IL. – Shawnee Community College is currently enrolling for the fall semester. With so many new traditional and non-traditional students registering this fall, the college is extending hours in order to accommodate the influx of students.
Dr. Lisa Price, Shawnee Community College Vice-President of Student Success & Services, said, “We want our prospective students to have easy access to enroll for classes this fall. Many may be currently employed but looking to make a career change or obtain additional training to help them gain promotion in their current job. These upcoming extended hours can make it easier for all incoming students to enroll for the classes they need.”
Students may visit any of Shawnee College’s locations, including Anna, Cairo, Vienna, Metropolis, and Ullin, and find extended operating hours beginning next week on the following dates & times:
- Anna Extension Center – July 26th – July 29th, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Metropolis Extension Center -July 26th – July 29th, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Cairo – July 26th – July 29th, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Vienna Extension Enrollment Blitz -July 28th, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Main Campus is open daily 7:30 am – 5:30 pm through the beginning of the fall semester