Education and Experience
- Appropriate credential in the field and 2000 hours of work experience in the field being taught.
- Preferred: Teaching experience and/or a 2 year associate degree in related field.
$600.00 per credit hour
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone. No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit above listed materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin IL 62992