Teaching students in the Truck Driving Program. Classroom and on the road instruction.
- High School diploma.
- CDL class A license. Current DOT medical card.
- Minimum of three (3) years verifiable OTR experience.
- Knowledgeable of federal motor carrier’s regulations and testing procedures.
- Graduate of truck driving school.
- Teaching and counseling experience in OTR operations or recruitment experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid CDL
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone. No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, ,applicants will be informed of the decision by letter. All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to Shawnee Community College directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certification (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit above listed materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resources Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin, IL 62992